THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Psycho Disney Heroines

So instead of packing like I should have been (2 days!), I have been browsing the internet for a picture I can use as a skin for my phone (finally got a new one!!). Don't even remember how I ended up with the Google search that lead to this, but somehow these popped up:

Teighlor Johnson
Creepy huh?
These aren't the Disney Girls you grew up with. These two are part of a collection of Drawings done by comic book artist Jeffery Thomas, which contain twisted drawings of many Disney Girls, including Jasmine, Snow White, Meg, Mulan, Nala and Cinderella.

The photos in this collection, are dark, disturbing, imaginative, and highly entertaining. My favorite ones are the ones you see right up there (Alice is my wallpaper), along with Mulan, Jasmine and Snow White. This is something that hits with that tiny little dark spot deep within every Disney fan (you know its there, thats why you laugh when Ursala gets stabbed...or is that just me?)

To see the rest of the collection visit:

and to see some of the web comics that he helps illustrate(my favorite is Beatrice) go to:

Peace,Love, and Cookie Dough,
Chibi

0 comments: