THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 10, 2010

Top 10 Rides

Alright, so browsing the web, I saw that a lot of people were doing fun things in their blogs related to Disney, so I figure: Why not join in on the fun? So until I leave for Orlando(26 days Whoot!), I'm going to do a Top 10 list everyday for as long as I can think of something to do a list on. So heres todays list:

TOP 10 DISNEYLAND RIDES!!(West Coast Version)

#10-Alice in Wonderland Teacups: Because nothing is more fun then spinning around in giant dish ware until you look like you'd fail the Breathalyzer test for a DUI.

#9-Big Thunder Mountain: One of the 3 Disney mountains (splash,thunder,and space), I've been going on this ride since I was 3, and at 18 I still feel the same way I did then: breathless,excited,and a little queasy

#8-Star Tours: I Love this ride! I always sit in the back so my feet can hang off the floor a little, makes me feel the effects better.

#7-Haunted Mansion-What used to scare me when I was little has become one of my favorite rides. I would definitely recommend going during Halloween or Christmas to see the Nightmare before Christmas Version.

#6-California Screamin-Other than Tower of Terror, the most thrilling ride in California Adventure. It reminds me of the old wooden roller coasters that used to be around, other than the fact that it shoots you out from 0 to 55 miles and hour in 5 seconds.

#5-Pirates of the Caribbean:This is on here because I enjoy nothing more than singing the pirate's song at the top of my lungs during the ride. Especially when my best friend Romani or my sister Dominique is with me and we can double the volume hehehe.....

#4-Toy Story Mania: It combines 3 of my favorite things: Competition, Video Games, and Disney. The fact that I win every time my family and I go on doesn't hurt either ;D

#3-Soarin Over California: Being a born and bred California girl, I was kinda iffy when I first got on here, after all it sounded like something my teachers would want me to see for a Geography Project. I was so wrong with my impression. Not only are the sights amazing and allow you to see bird-eye views of California that you would rarely see (I saw my house in the Staples Center scene XD ), but add the great effects, as well as the 250 foot IMAX screen, you really feel like your hang-gliding! Not to mention (SPOILER ALERT!) The last scene is Disneyland at night during the Christmas Parade and it kinda just reminds you of how magical a place it really is.

Tied for #2:

Tower of Terror-In my opinion, the scariest ride in the whole park. This is just a good example of Disney magic. It always takes me a minute after I exit to realize that I'm at a theme park and not really at one of the hotels over down in Hollywood. Also, plummeting down 13 stories can scare the crap out of anybody and I do love the thrill. Also, one of my funniest Disney experiences happened on this ride (though thats for another post....)

Space Mountain: The second of the mountains to make my list, this ride is fast, dark, and has really cool space age sounding music. Need I say more?

AND THE #1 DISNEYLAND RIDE IS:

INDIANA JONES & THE TEMPLE OF THE FORBIDDEN EYE!! Any fan of the movies (including me) will love feeling like being a part of the movies, Not to mention with the Jungle cruise right next door, and a foreboding temple your entrance to ride, you can't help but forget that your in the middle of Southern CA, and not at some ancient Indian Jungle. I fell in love with this ride when I was 6 and my cousins took me on it for the first time, and have been in love with it ever since. I even waited for 2 hours in line during grad night just to ride this. There has never been a time where I have been to Disneyland or Disney World and not have ridden this ride. Great Effects, fond memories, and just a ton of fun, is why I placed Indiana Jones on the top of my list.


Well that ends todays list. Be sure to check in Tomorrow for my next list: TOP 10 PARADES/SHOWS!

peace,love,and cookie dough,
Chibi

0 comments: