THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Top 10/5 Facts

So today I'm gonna post two different things today. The first will be my Top 10 list for today which is ~dadadadaaaa~ TOP 10 PARADES/SHOWS!! As a heads up, due to the fact that I haven't been to Disney World since I was 12 or 13, and I can barely remember what my homework was, much less stuff from then, all of my Top 10 lists are gonna be Disneyland based, at least until I get down to Orlando.

The second thing I'm going to be posting today is my 5 facts vlog. Apparently this is a big tradition for CP's blogs and I thought it would be fun if I do one too.

So first up:
TOP 10 PARADES/SHOWS!!
#10-Its tough to be a Bug: Located in CA Adventure, its a cute little show for those of us who liked "A Bugs Life"

#9-Captain Eo: It has Micheal Jackson in it and that is what puts it on the list.

#8-Believe...In Holiday Magic Fireworks Spectacular:A Christmas version of Disneyland's nighttime fireworks, IT SNOWS!! IT FREAKIN SNOWS IN ANAHEIM! To someone who has only seen snow 3 times in her natural born life, its completely awesome to see.

#7-Hunchback of Notre Dame Show: This show used to be where the Big Thunder Ranch is. Then called the Festival of Fools stage, it was pretty accurate to the movie and I loved watching Esmeralda spin around in her red gypsy dress.

#6-The Enchanted Tiki Room: Because all the birds sing words and the flowers bloom. Also a great place to nap.

#5-Country Bear Jamboree: Used to Love this show. I think that replacing it with the Winnie the Pooh ride was a bad move on Disney's behalf. *HIDDEN MICKEY* If you look up during the heffalumps and woozles scene in the ride, you can see the old talking animal heads up in the rafters.

#4-Disney's Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular: It doesn't hurt that Aladdin is one of my favorite princes, singing along with songs from the original movie along with witty pop culture references from Genie make it a good reason to take an hour out of a ride filled day and relax and enjoy the show.

#3-The Lion King Celebration Parade: They stopped this Parade in 1997, and I can still remember being 6 and being amazed by this parade. Like a mini version of the Broadway play.

#2-Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade: This thing looks like what would happen if I went to Wonderland and had one of the caterpillar's shrooms. The tinny synthesizer music and the multitude of lights is just so cool to me.

and the number 1 is:
Fantasmic!: What can you not like about this? Theres fireworks, water effects, almost any classic Disney character you can think of including Steamboat Willie, and a 60 foot dragon! Its worth skipping rides to stake out a spot in front of the Rivers of America for this show. This is a sum of all what Disney is, making it my number one choice.


Thats it for today's Top 10! Tune in tomorrows for my next list: TOP 10 Disney Movies!

Up next: My 5 Facts

Peace,love, and Cookie Dough,
Chibi

0 comments: